Look what I found at Home Goods
Kelly Wearstler's Greyhounds!!
At first there was only one, but just around the corner we found his mate!
My Mom said, "get them"!
What do you think, should I keep them?
You know how it works, you buy them, then you think about it.
I was thinking about putting them in my backyard. They just look like they belong with the black & white tented pavillion.
I'd love to have your opinion.




Comments
Keep the dogs. They belong to you! Have you named 'em yet?!?
Greyhounds have an interesting history -- only dog ever to be mentioned in the bible- long association with royalty in Ancient Egypt and royalty of Europe.
Just musing and a little trivia.
They are a very social dog so greeting people by the front door would be apropos.
You can always mix it up and move them around for the seasons.
Joanny
xo,
cristin
The greyhounds were living at The Moraga Home Goods.
If you ever decide to make a trip there, let me know and I'll meet you there and we can grab a coffee at Starbucks after :)
ox, Mon