Much needed sunshine
Meet Kitty... a hip, hot momma who spreads sunshine wherever she goes.
She is the prolific blogger behind Organic Orgy, kitty's Zen of Homekeeping, kitty's shindigs & soirees, and Of Cabbages and Kings. Believe me when I say, you want to follow this girl! She is truly one of the most generous, supportive, and loving bloggers in blogland. Her friendship has meant the world to me! It is a tremendous honor to be included as one of the 12 blogs she has chosen to give
the sunshine award
And now it is my great pleasure to pass this award on to 12 great bloggers that spread sunshine with each new post they create...
French Blue
A Gift Wrapped Life
Cashon & Co.
Savvy City Farmer
Good Life of Design
A Perfect Gray
Bluebird Notes
Beautifully 50
Fanciful Designs
Beach House Living
Holly Goes Lightly
Na-Da Farm Life
Congratulations... now go forth and shine your light!
French Blue
A Gift Wrapped Life
Cashon & Co.
Savvy City Farmer
Good Life of Design
A Perfect Gray
Bluebird Notes
Beautifully 50
Fanciful Designs
Beach House Living
Holly Goes Lightly
Na-Da Farm Life
Congratulations... now go forth and shine your light!

Comments
iamemmamusic.blogspot.com
xoxo
Rebecca June
-Holly
we WILL chat ... maybe this afternoon ...skies are gray and snowy here ... I'm hunkered down with the "mactop"
Happy Monday Therese!
I am SO honored to be recieve your sunshine award and to be sitting here with all my favorites too! Thank you most special one for passing it on to me! Gave a great week!
XO
xo,
cristin
XO XO
Rita
That's wonderful about your friend :-) I look forward to hearing from her!
Have a beautiful day full of sunshie!!!
love,
Noel
Sincerely,
Melinda
Alabaster Rose Designs & 15 Bella Vie
I use the Lemon Cake recipe from Magnolia Bakery cookbook. Just google it.
They are SOOO delicious!
Love, Chris