Holiday Inspiration
Well, it was a wonderful Thanksgiving full of togetherness, great food & good times... and when it was all over I went to put a load of laundry on and accidentally ran my new iphone 4 through the wash! In the meantime, while I wait for it to completely dry out, I thought I'd post some Christmas decorating ideas that I've saved over the years which have inspired me in decorating our home which I've been doing since Black Friday... and oh my, what a mess I'm in at the moment!! These images are from Christmas Ideas 2003. This gorgeous spread has provided me with the main design theme in my Christmas decor. Hopefully I'll be back in business with my iphone/camera in a few days and will be able to show you how I've translated it into our Holiday Home!

Comments
:-) I've been there too...unfortunately it seems its the one thing I just can't quite really really stop!
good luck, I am sure you will do better than I did!
xx
Kit
Me too! I reached a threshold where drinking it wasn't even working anymore, especially in the afternoon!
GASP! no coffee? how. on. earth?
i tried it once and i got the worst headaches....green tea was the only solution...
iced green teas from starbucks are my aid on battle the coffee.
but i could never win the battle.
sigh.
yay for you.
(ps. wearing another long tube dress today...made me think of you)
xoxo
I get those horrendous headaches too. I have to take a couple of Excedrin first thing in the morning for at least a week. I'm only taking one pill now, so it's getting a little better!
Thanks for reminding me about the iced green teas at Starbucks, I love those too!
Thanks for your support:)
Love you!
Hugs to you Theresa xx
I did it twenty years ago, and here i am on round two ....
only two little doses every morning in a white ironstone mug!
mmmmmmmmmm
Madness?
Insanity?
Crazy?
WHY?!
Oh wait... We're supposed to be supportive of people who give up addictions.
But what if it's my addiction too? And I can't give it up? Don't tell me this made you feel better! Please! :)
-SF
That said, I can understand your craving and my heart goes out to you...
You are crazy...you need at least a little. Starbucks stock is going way down...better sell. BTW...loved the stuffed dog so much that I had mine stuffed....Love Elizabeth.
Thank you so much for stopping by and to leave a nice comment on my post!
Have a wonderful weekend!
xx
Greet
mmm..perhaps you should try more tea or even decaffeinated coffee ?
In any case, have a great week end !
:-)
I can't give up coffee, but I only drink 2 cups in the morning, and then decaf tea later. Sometimes I wake up when it's still dark out and just lay there waiting for it to get light because I want my coffee so badly. Not that I need it - just that it's so enjoyable to drink.
Good luck. I'll catch up with you when I get back.
Catherine
Thank you for your kind congratulations on our wedding day. If my trips ever take me back to California (and I believe they will), I will surely let you know.
Those first two weeks are going to be HARD....
some hot tea might feel good to replace the routine, they make lots of yymmy decaf ones too!!!
So am I (and my husband). We are on day 7 and have 7 more to go..
Hang on in there!
xx Charlotta