A Giveaway
Tea is a religion of the art of life. ~ Okakura
So many of you have been incredulous and yet incredibly supportive of me in my quest to give up my addiction to coffee. Well it's been close to 2 weeks now and I'm here to report that it's going great! The headaches are gone, aspirin is no longer required, and my energy level is good. In fact it's pretty much the same as it was with the coffee. I do miss it though. Psychologically it's been a lot tougher. I love the smell, the taste, and most of all the ritual! I've been thinking that perhaps, after a while, I might consider indulging in the occasional cup of coffee again, maybe on weekends. We'll see. Everything in moderation as my wise Grandmother always reminded me.
But what about tea? Are any of you tea drinkers?
I hope so... because I'm having my first Giveaway!
Tea Forté aims to capture the "Art of Tea". They have consulted with chefs and restaurateurs in culinary havens worldwide to create the most innovative and delicious blends of tea with whole leaf teas, rough-cut herbs and flowers. The pyramid infusers crowned with the signature leaf, combined with custom-designed accessories, elevates a cup of tea into an extraordinary experience for all of your senses.
The cafe cup is an elegant porcelain teacup ensemble. The custom cover keeps the tea hot while brewing and reveals the signature leaf.
The ceramic tea trays for serving the silken tea infusers and for after brewing to catch the drips.
The maple serving tray designed to generously hold a cafe cup and a tea tray with room left for a treat.
The Giveaway will include 2 sets of maple serving trays, 2 cafe cups with lids (boxed), 2 ceramic tea trays and 11 silken tea infusers.
2~ a refreshing herbal tea (caffeine free)
2~ bergamot infused black tea (contains caffeine)
3~ currant infused black tea (contains caffeine)
2~ green tea with flowers (low in caffeine)
2~ a soothing herbal tea (caffeine free)
~ Giveaway Rules ~
Leave a comment ~ One Entry
Already a Follower ~ Automatic Second Entry if you tell me in your comment
Become a New Follower ~ Second Entry
Blog Mention - Third Entry
~ Giveaway ends ~
Monday, April 26th









Comments
- Danielle
other-option AT hotmail DOT com
I'm so glad you left a comment and let me say, it's lovely to meet you!!!
-Sanity Fair
Tea forte's presentation is very nice I've given it as gift.
I'm a follower aren't I?
Good luck on the sans coffee...I gave it up years ago but returned to it and now I regular & decaf. Beth
I LOVE this giveaway. The tea looks so beautiful packaged, and really like the cups, and accessories. You are wonderful. Count me as two entries because I'm a follower and always will be! Love you and your blog x
love your blog - I'm a new follower! : )
Love this giveaway too!
Glad you are feeling better.
xo,
cristin
Great job for kicking the habit!
Oh definitely I am a follower of your delightful blog -- it is like my second cup of "tea' in the morning. Have to read your blog along with just a few others too, always lovely content you provide. I was a big coffee drinker and sort of quick but replaced my habit with a pot of tea. Love the smell and the taste of freshly brewed really good blend of coffee -- oh dear --I can taste it now.. I limited my coffee to the occasional cup when I am out and about -- it got easy when my coffee maker broke I just did not replace it.
Joanny
1. delightful blog..love the simplicity!
am a coffee drinker..2 cups in the morning, then iced tea for the remainder of the day..
however, there are times a hot cup of tea is just perfect.. especially in the cooler seasons..or on a miserable gray cold day..there's just something about a hot cup of tea..
2.am a new follower!
3. will post on my blog...
warmest hugs..
laughing smiles..
Loui♥
Loui♥
http://mermaidlouie.blogspot.com/2010/04/coffee-teaor-great-giveaway.html
What a generous give-away! I am a HUGE green tea fan. (But I drink coffee and champagne too, my dear!)
Love to you, Mon
Amy (over at Varnish)
I am a follower as of now.~Cheers Kim
I have also given many of their items for gifts but never kept one for myself...crazy!
Too funny we are both on the caffeine path today!!!
hugs,
Noel
It sounds as if coffee doesn't like or agree with you so tea is the path to go down.
What a wonderful giveaway and so generous.
Many thanks for popping in to see me and leaving a comment.
Have a great week. XXXX
Kat :)
i am so sorry but i cannot help at all. i am, and always will be a coffee drinker. i am happiest in the morning... in my bed with a fabulous hot cup in my hand ... but i will tell you, i used to drink more and have really cut back. i try for one cup a day... sometimes.... i might do another. i have gone a month with out it (for a cleanse) and 7 days (another cleanse) and do drink green tea or decaf tea... but i just miss the smell, the taste, the ritual... it is my comfort.
xx
Thanks, Therese!!!
However, more than anything I wanted to drop by today and say thanks for your lovely words. I'm feeling rather blue (head cold) and you completely made my day. Love you Therese! xoxo e
Sharon
T
And this tea is amazing. I've had it before. It is beautiful and fragrant and delicious.
Thank you for the chance!
Willow
My husband and I are tea drinkers at night, though! What a neat giveaway, and you know I am a follower!
YOur giveaway looks wonderful, and I just love the whole set, every piece so cute and thoughtful.
I just became a follower of your blog and also on Twitter.
Smiles, Karen